This wooden pendant features a Australian wildflower known for it's graphic eye shapes. This illustration is overlayed with red water colours. Made from plantation hoop pine ply and cotton cord. The tails of the cotton cord are finished with complimentary wooden toggles.
- Dimensions: 39x33mm
Your timber won’t tarnish but it still needs love and care. Keep it away
from moisture and use a soft, dry cloth to wipe clean. The cotton cords
soften as they wear. Store in the box provided for best results.
Packaged in a reusable organic cotton pouch printed with the Polli feather design. Accompanied by a care instruction card.
- This item usually ships within two business days
- Standard shipping Australia wide is FREE
- Express, trackable shipping Australia wide $10
- International standard shipping $5
- International orders: 10% GST will be removed at checkout
- See our terms and conditions
for more information
Our products are proudly Australian Made. We manufacture our products
locally which helps local industry and reduces carbon emissions in
freight. It allows us to collect any offcuts from the production
processes which we reuse where possible or donate to local schools and
artists. This initiative means that our in-house production creates